Call for Abstract
26th Cancer Nursing & Nurse Practitioners Conference, will be organized around the theme “Innovation & Advanced Practice in Cancer Care”
cancer nursing 2018 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in cancer nursing 2018
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
cancer nanotechnology is the thriving field of treatment of malignancy with nanotechnology. It is relevant for tumour diagnosis, imaging, prognosis and treatment. The nanoparticles specifically accumulate in the tumour cell by the mechanism of the improved permeability and retention effect. Hence, nanoparticles are appropriate for conveying diagnostic and the imaging operators, chemo and gene drugs to the tumour.
- Track 1-1Cancer Microenvironment
- Track 1-2Chemo Drugs
- Track 1-3Vector/Host Interaction
- Track 1-4Early Diagnosis & Imaging
- Track 1-5Advances in Nanotechnology
Cancer drugs focuses against cancerous cells by a few mechanisms. Tissue-specific gene delivery utilizing immune liposomes has been experimented with brain, and breast cancer tissue. Anti-cancer drug discovery is important to treat malignancy and prevents advancement of a tumour. Vaccines that regard malignancy are known as restorative cancer vaccines. There are as of now no immunizations which is being able to keep all cancer.
- Track 2-1Therapeutic Antibodies & Cancer Vaccines
- Track 2-2Nanotechnology in Cancer Drugs
- Track 2-3Anti-Cancer Drugs in Global Market
- Track 2-4Novel Drug Delivery System
- Track 2-5Cancer Drug Designing
Epidemiology of cancer is the investigation of the elements that influencing tumour/cancer. The investigation of the study of cancer transmission of malignancy utilizes epidemiological strategies to discover the reason and to recognize of tumour with the created enhanced medications. The main risk factors are tobacco smoking, which cause lung tumour, mouth, and throat cancer; drinking liquor, which cause oral, breast, oesophageal cancer liver and different malignancies; sedentary lifestyle, diet plan low in foods grown from the ground which can cause the danger of danger of colon, breast, and potentially different cancer.
- Track 3-1Observational Epidemiological Studies
- Track 3-2Randomized Controlled Trials
- Track 3-3Risk Factors
- Track 3-4Incidence and Mortality
Nuclear pharmaceutical imaging utilizes small amount of radioactive materials called radiotracers that are regularly injected into the circulatory system, inhaled or swallowed. The radiotracer goes through the area being examined and radiates energy as gamma rays which are distinguished by a unique camera and a computer to create pictures of the inside of your body. Nuclear pharmaceutical imaging gives unique information that frequently can't be obtained utilizing other imaging methods and offers the potential to identify cancer in its earliest stage.
- Track 4-1Standards in Drugs
- Track 4-2Diagnostic Nuclear Medicine
- Track 4-3Therapeutic Nuclear Medicine
- Track 4-4Biomedical Research
Doctors and researchers are continually searching for better approaches to treat patients with a tumour. To make scientific advances, researchers create research including volunteers, called clinical trials. Numerous clinical trials are centred around new medicines, assessing whether another treatment is safe, effective, and conceivably superior to the present (standard) treatment. These sorts of studies assess new medications, different combination of existing medicines, new techniques to deal with radiation therapy or surgery, and new methods for treatment.
- Track 5-1Cancer Surgery
- Track 5-2Cancer Chemotherapy
- Track 5-3Cancer Radiation Therapy
- Track 5-4Remission & Reccurence
- Track 5-5Symptoms and Side-Effects
Recent advancement in natural treatments has broadened the scale of remedial targets for treatment of cancer with the recognizable identification of tumour cell specific gene. Immunotherapies/biologics are rising as potential treatments to locate the permanent cure for different tumour types. Among different biologics, drugs based on monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) have increased critical attention because of their high efficacy. Worldwide, cancer drugs market accounted for $78,238.9 million in 2015, and is estimated to produce income of $111,938.4 million by 2020.
- Track 6-1Market Segments
- Track 6-2Market Dynamics
- Track 6-3Supply & Demand
- Track 6-4Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
CAM therapies should be assessed with the same long and careful research process used to assess standard medicines. Standard cancer medicines have for the most part been studied for safety and effectiveness through an intense scientific process that incorporates clinical trials with large number of patients.
- Track 7-1Preoperative Care of Patient with Cancer
- Track 7-2Surgical Care of Breast Cancer
- Track 7-3Robotics in Oncological Surgery
- Track 7-4Reconstructive Surgery
- Track 7-5Survivorship Issues in Surgical Oncology Nursing
- Track 7-6Nutritional Methods
- Track 7-7Alternative Medical Systems
Molecular Cancer Therapeutics will concentrate on fundamental research that has suggestions for cancer therapeutics in Experimental Cancer. Even though new innovations and procedures frequently neglect to distinguish well-identified cancer biomarkers and demonstrate a predisposition toward the recognizable proof of high- abundance, these mechanical advances can alter biomarker discovery. Cancer immunotherapy (immuno-oncology) is the utilization of the immune system to treat cancer
- Track 8-1Current Trends and Innovations in Metabolomics
- Track 8-2Molecular cancer therapeutics
- Track 8-3Clinical and potential applications of metabolomics in oncology
- Track 8-4Metabolomics in novel biomarker discovery
- Track 8-5Revisiting tumor metabolism
- Track 8-6Telomerase: A target for cancer therapeutics
- Track 8-7Analytical and bio-analytical techniques in metabolomics
- Track 8-8Toxicology and drug metabolism
The sectors covered are colony stimulating (CSFs), interferon Alfa and gamma items, interleukin products and therapeutic monoclonal antibodies, including counter antibody conjugates, cancer vaccines and other malignancy treatment immunology products. Vaccines against HPV and hepatitis B are incorporated; while such antibodies act just by implication against tumour, they do serve to ensure against the diseases. Stem Cell transplant (additionally called peripheral blood stem cell transplant) is a treatment to attempt to cure some types of malignancy, for example, leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma
- Track 9-1Stem cell mediated immuno gene therapy for tumors
- Track 9-2Challenges and new opportunities with antibody drugs
- Track 9-3Tumour-host interactions, nuclear responses and tumorigenesis
- Track 9-4Cancer biomarkers, Diagnostic and Prognostic Cancer Biomarkers
- Track 9-5Cancer-induced immunosuppressive cells
- Track 9-6Immune system stimulation
Cancer research regularly makes the greatest features exactly when it starts to profit patients – through the achievement, for instance, of molecularly targeted drugs or the new immunotherapies. The Institute of Cancer Research, London, is exceptionally notable for this sort of 'translational research' – where we move new research thoughts and methodologies out of the lab and into the clinic interestingly. This leads on to later-stage of clinical research, where the advantage for huge quantities of individuals with malignancy is in the long run shown in larger trials.
- Track 10-1Molecular and cellular oncology
- Track 10-2Metabolic complexity of signal transduction
- Track 10-3Cancer stem cells
- Track 10-4Case studies
companion diagnostics is divided based on its use for signs or indication, for example, oncology, cardiovascular conditions, central sensory system indication, inflammation and virology. Oncology is the most astounding income generating segment, as majority of the companion diagnostics have been produced for identification of various cancer biomarkers. The key driver for this market is an expansion in innovative work of targeted drugs, which require a corresponding companion diagnostic.
- Track 11-1Nurse Practitioner Education
- Track 11-2Pschyatric Nurse Practitioner Education
- Track 11-3Neonatal Nurse Practitioner Education
- Track 11-4Family Nurse Practitioner Education
- Track 11-5Evidence Based Practice in Nursing
- Track 11-6Advances in Online Nursing Classes
- Track 11-7Advances in Online Nursing Classes
- Track 11-8Cancer Screening, Early Detection & Prevention
Veterinary oncology is a subspecialty of veterinary medication that arrangements with cancer diagnosis and treatment in animals. Cancer is a main reason for death in pet animals. In one examination, 45% of the dogs that achieved 10 years old or more died of cancer. Skin tumours are the most regularly diagnosed type of tumour in domestic animals for two reasons: 1. Consistent exposure of skin to the sun and external exposure 2. skin tumours are easy to see since they are on the outside of the animal. Companion animals for example, dogs and cats experience many of the same types of cancer as humans.
- Track 12-1Animal Science
- Track 12-2Animal Drug
- Track 12-3Veterinary Nursing
- Track 12-4Veterinary Care
- Track 12-5Veterinary Medicine
A cancer vaccine is a vaccine that either treats existing cancer or prevents development of a cancer. Antibodies that treats existing malignancy are known as therapeutic cancer vaccines. There are at present vaccines ready to prevent all cancers. However, vaccines against some oncoviruses have demonstrated extremely effective. Treatment regularly fails when malignancy becomes resistant to anti-cancer drugs.
- Track 13-1Clinical implications and Oncology Nursing Practice
- Track 13-2Primary Care and Oncology Nursing
- Track 13-3Oncology Nursing and Cancer care
- Track 13-4Psychological and psychosocial aspects and Cancer care
- Track 13-5Effects of Cancer in chemotherapy and Oncology Nursing
- Track 13-6Functional Genomics in Drug Discovery & Development
Oncology nurses practice in an assortment of settings including intense care doctor's facilities, ambulatory care centre, private oncologist’s offices, radiation therapy facilities, home healthcare organizations, and community agencies. The role of the oncology medical nurses varies from the intensive care focus of bone marrow transplantation to the group focus of cancer screening, early detection, and prevention. Health incorporates motivating people to embrace behaviours that both enhance their emotional and physical personal satisfaction and decrease their risk for premature morbidity and mortality.
- Track 14-1Health Promotion
- Track 14-2Late Effects of Cancer Treatment and Long-Term Survivorship Issues
- Track 14-3Oncology Nursing and Cancer care
- Track 14-4Psychological and Family Issues
- Track 14-5Nursing-Sensitive Patient Outcomes
- Track 14-6Cancer Epidemiology
- Track 14-7Cancer Genetics: Genetic Counseling, Ethical Issues, and the Nurse’s Role
- Track 14-8Lung Cancer
- Track 14-9Translation Science
The development of cancer cells from normal cells is called carcinogenesis. The progressions at various levels like cell, hereditary and epigenetic that at last continue a cell to uncontrolled cell division is the procedure of carcinogenesis. Mutation, epimutation of hereditary material of normal cells, cell proliferation causes the carcinogenesis. At the point when the hereditary data (DNA/RNA) of a life form is changed in a specific stable way the procedure is called mutagenesis.
- Track 15-1Carcinogenesis
- Track 15-2Mutagenesis
- Track 15-3Apoptosis
- Track 15-4DNA Damage
- Track 15-5Cancer Initiation and Progression
- Track 15-6Adenocarcinoma
- Track 15-7Metabolism of Carcinogens
Paediatric oncology is the branch of medicine about the finding and treatment of disease in youngsters. The most well-known growths in children are leukaemia (32%), Brain tumours, focal sensory system (CNS) tumours (18%), and lymphomas (11%).Familial and hereditary variables are distinguished in 5-15% of adolescence disease cases. survival rates stay low for some growth sorts, for some age gatherings, and for a few tumours inside a site.
- Track 16-1 Wilms tumour
- Track 16-2 Non-Hodgkin lymphoma
- Track 16-3Retinoblastoma
- Track 16-4Osteosarcoma
- Track 16-5Ewing sarcoma
- Track 16-6Germ cell tumours
- Track 16-7Pleuropulmonary blastemal (lung or pleural cavity)
- Track 16-8Hepatoblastoma and hepatocellular carcinoma (liver cancer)
Cervical growth is a malignancy emerging from the cervix. It is because of the irregular development of cells that could attack or spread to different parts of the body. Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia, the potential antecedent to cervical tumour. Cigarette smoking, both dynamic and passive builds the danger of cervical disease. Among HPV-infected females, present and previous smokers have about a few times the rate of intrusive growth. Passive smoking is additionally connected with expanded hazard, yet to a lesser degree.
- Track 17-1squamous cell carcinoma
- Track 17-2Adenocarcinoma
- Track 17-3Aden squamous carcinoma
- Track 17-4 Small cell carcinoma
- Track 17-5Neuroendocrine tumour
- Track 17-6Glassy cell carcinoma
Organ/Tumour malignancies are growths named basing on the area of cancer in the body organ. cancer can influence every organ in the human body. Each type of cancer is special with its own causes, side effects, and techniques for treatment. Lung cancer was the most widely recognized growth worldwide in men contributing almost 17% of the aggregate number of new cases analysed in 2012 and turned into an imperative subject for World Cancer Conferences.
- Track 18-1Surgical Care of Brain Tumors
- Track 18-2Cancer Pathology
- Track 18-3Cancer Stem Cells and Metastatic Growth
- Track 18-4Melanoma
- Track 18-5Lung Cancer
- Track 18-6Hematologic Oncology
- Track 18-7Translational Approach in Cancer Treatment
- Track 18-8Head and Neck Cancers
- Track 18-9Colo-Rectal Cancer
- Track 18-10Gastrointestinal Cancers
Surgical Oncology nursing gives you a detailed examination of surgical patients with cancer from diagnosis to survivorship. Tending to surgical patients with cancer includes a diverse health care team with many hands touching patients at various stages. In the present evolving atmosphere, oncology nurses work considerably more intimately with a diverse team of health care professional and having an intimate learning of surgical patients with cancer and the treatment procedure has turned out to be significantly more critical.
- Track 19-1Liver Cancer prognosis
- Track 19-2Brain Cancer prognosis
- Track 19-3Squamous cell Cancer prognosis
- Track 19-4Metastatic prognosis
- Track 19-5Preoperative Care of Patient with Cancer
- Track 19-6Reconstructive Surgery
Most of the people with cancer will encounter pain sooner or later. The pain can result because of the cancer itself, or from the cancer’s treatment. Moreover, a few people who have been cured of their malignancy can keep on suffering from pain. Cancer pain, or the discomfort that stems from cancer and its treatment, can be controlled often, in which a medical nurse assumes an essential part. There are a wide range of drugs and strategies accessible to control cancer pain. Individuals who have malignancy and are feeling pain need to illuminate their doctor instantly
- Track 20-1Treating Cancer Pain
- Track 20-2Non-Drug Pain Treatment
- Track 20-3Pain-relieving therapies
- Track 20-4Chemotherapy in Cancer Pain
- Track 20-5Innovational Combination Therapies
Cancer cells are those cells whose cell division and development is uncontrolled. At the point when the natural killer cells neglect to recognize them, they begin cancerous. At the point when tumour cells begin spread from one section to another it is called metastasis. Tumour cell begins its development in tumour microenvironment which incorporates platelet, resistant cells, fibroblasts, lymphocytes and so forth. Aetiology of various diseases are relying on the area of tumour. cancer stem cells have ability to give rise all sort of tumour cells.
- Track 21-1Cancer Stem Cells and Metastatic Growth
- Track 21-2Tumor Progression, Invasion & Metastasis
- Track 21-3Tumor Micro-environment & Research
- Track 21-4Tumor Immunology & Immunotherapy
- Track 21-5Metastatic Cell Growth & Adhesion
The scene of Cancer treatment has drastically changed in the course of the most recent four decades. The age when surgery and radiotherapy were the main effective approach to fight against tumour development has ended. A complex situation where the molecular components of tumours appear to be the foundation of any treatment is presently emerging. Following, we concentrate on the comprehension of the value of the systemic treatment and on an up-date on the novel, up-coming treatments of the current target therapy, age, including new antibodies, small molecules, anti-angiogenic and viral therapy.
- Track 22-1Epigenetics in Pediatric Cancers
- Track 22-2Molecular Targeted Therapies
- Track 22-3Pediatric Neurobiology
- Track 22-4Proton Radiotherapy for Pediatric Brain Tumors
- Track 22-5Emerging Therapies in Pediatric Oncology
- Track 22-6Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Track 22-7Parent link program
A cancer diagnosis and its treatment can be overpowering. Typically, patients and their relatives have many inquiries and worries about the diseases and the treatment. The supportive care program enables patients and relatives to manage the physical and emotional distress caused by the cancer diagnosis and treatment. The less pain patients have, the more energy they can direct toward recovery.
- Track 23-1Art therapy
- Track 23-2Child psychiatry
- Track 23-3Nutrition & Supplements
- Track 23-4Physical, occupational, & speech therapies
- Track 23-5Cancer Prehabilitation & Rehabilitation
- Track 23-6Diet and exercise
- Track 23-7Uses of Biomarkers in Cancer Research
A cancer biomarker can be a procedure substance that demonstrates the presence of cancer in the body. It might be a particle discharged by tumour cells or a specific reaction of the body because of the presence of malignancy. Biomarkers perhaps hereditary, epigenetic, proteomic, glycomic, or imaging. They can be utilized for cancer diagnosis, visualization, pharmaceutical, the study of cancer transmission of tumour. Those biomarkers that are especially connected with mutation offer a quantitative approach to decide when people are inclined to specific sorts of cancer
- Track 24-1Types of Cancer Biomarkers
- Track 24-2Advanced Bio-markers for Cancer
- Track 24-3Uses of Biomarkers in Cancer Medicine
- Track 24-4Uses of Biomarkers in Cancer Research
Breast Cancer is the most widely recognized reason for death in ladies. We initially need to see how cancer develops in the body for diminishing breast cancer risk. current comprehension of the science of breast cancer is imperative and its significance to treating and preventing the diseases. Breast tumour is not a single disease. For instance, understanding that breast tissue of girls and young ladies is particularly sensitive to cancer causative agents can help direct risk reduction efforts to these groups. Understanding cancer means stepping toward more notified choices about our bodies, ourselves and our environment.
- Track 25-1Biology of Breast Cancer
- Track 25-2Role of Nurse In Breast Cancer Care
- Track 25-3Breast Cancer Treatment Side Effects
- Track 25-4Innovative Therapeutic Approaches
- Track 25-5Optimal Breast Cancer Pathology