Call for Abstract
27th Cancer Nursing & Nurse Practitioners Conference, will be organized around the theme “”
Cancer Nursing 2020 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Cancer Nursing 2020
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
\r\n \\r\\n Radiation Therapies and Techniques\\r\\n\r\n
- \r\n \\r\\n Nuclear Medicine \r\n
- \r\n \\r\\n Curative Radiation Therapy \r\n \\r\\n\r\n
- Track 1-1Facts about Cancer Pain
\r\n \\r\\n Surgical oncology is a branch of surgery applied to oncology that focuses on using surgery to diagnose, stage and treat cancer. It deals with the surgical management of tumors. Surgery is done to exclude tumors that are cancer. Surgery can be used by itself to treat cancer. Surgical oncology can help cancer care team members:\r\n
- \r\n \\r\\n\r\n
- \r\n \\r\\n Diagnose a cancer \r\n \\r\\n\r\n
- \r\n \\r\\n Stage cancer \r\n \\r\\n\r\n
- \r\n \\r\\n Plan other treatment you may need \r\n \\r\\n\r\n
\r\n Cancer and Haematology Nursing aims to assist nurses who care for people affected by cancer and haematological illness to develop their knowledge and skills for their care. You will investigate the biology of cancer and haematology, associated treatments, and integrated multidisciplinary management. You will acquire knowledge about all aspects of the prevention, diagnosis and management of cancer, future treatment trends and the exploration of the impact of these illnesses on the individual, family and community. Nursing interventions to reduce the impact of cancer and its treatment are addressed, drawing on research and the theoretical underpinnings of cancer and haematology care.\r\n
- Track 3-1Track 7-1 Nursing Interventions
- Track 4-1Paediatric Haematology Oncology Nursing
- Track 4-2Bioethics
- Track 4-3Therapeutic Obstinacy
- Track 4-4Paradigm of Palliative Care
- Track 4-5Oncology - Diabetes In Control
- Track 4-6Cancer Nursing Partnership
- Track 4-7Addictions Nursing
- Track 4-8Assisting in Cancer Care
- Track 4-9Breast Care Nursing
- Track 4-10Chemotherapy Bio-therapy
- Track 4-11Surgical Oncology Nursing
- Track 4-12Neonatal nursing
\r\n Oncology Nursing is a fixed medical attendant who cares for cancer patients. Nurses are involved in advanced certifications and clinical experiences in oncology. Oncology nursing care can be represented as meeting the diverse needs of oncology patients among the seasons of their condition fitting screenings and other preventive practices, a symptom the board, care to carry anyway a lot of common filling in as might be normal and the steady endless supply of life.
\r\n <span style="\"text-align:" justify;\"="">Oncology nurses have been practiced in a variety of situations including critical care hospitals, private oncologists’ offices, ambulatory care clinics, and community agencies. In addition to the monitoring and educating patients who receive treatment in the out-patient setting. The role oncology nurses vary from the intensive care focus of cancer screening, detection, and prevention. It is important to invest in the training of these professionals, preparing them in an ethical and human way to act as lawyers of the patient with cancer, in a context of dilemmas related mainly to the possibility of finitude. Health promotion includes motivating people to embrace behaviors that both improve their emotional and physical quality of life and reduce their risk for premature morbidity and mortality.
\r\n educating patients oncological treatmentpain cancer,<span style="\"text-align:" justify;\"=""> in a context of dilemmas related mainly to the possibility of finitude. Part of their role is to listen to the emotional concerns and anxieties of the patient and refer them appropriately if needed.
- Track 7-1Paradigm of Palliative Care
- Track 7-2Therapeutic Obstinacy
- Track 7-3Therapeutic Obstinacy
- Track 7-4Cancer Epidemiology
- Track 7-5Public Health Policies
- Track 7-6Medical Futility
\r\n evidence-basedCare Plan <span style="\"text-align:" justify;\"="">facilitates proper assessment, diagnosis, expected outcomes, interventions, rationale and evaluation.
- Track 8-1Anticipatory Grieving
- Track 8-2Acute Pain
- Track 8-3Obstetrical nursing
- Track 8-4Dental nursing